We are constantly looking for the most talented and passionate individuals to join our growing team. If you want to be part of an innovative group of people on a mission to reinvent secure authentication and eliminate the most significant cyber threats out there – come work with us!
Silverfort is a fast-growing cyber security startup, which provides a unique identity protection solution for large enterprises. Our mission is to provide industry-leading unified identity protection solutions for hybrid and multi-cloud environments. We develop cutting-edge cybersecurity technology that both solves urgent customer needs today and is also a game changer for years to come.
We are seeking a motivated Performance and Automation Testing Engineer to join us as part of our team. In this role you will be a focal point in identify and analyze performance issues in terms of scale and stability during the development lifecycle.
· Manage end-to-end Automation and Performance flows, infrastructure, and environments
· Define and capture metrics to quantify and track system performance
· Be a technical lead and the RnD focal point for performance related subjects
· Partner with software development to devise performance test strategies, and implement them
· Become an integral part of the high cadence release process of RnD
· 3+ years of experience as a performance engineer
· Proficiency in design, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale test environments
· Proven experience in any OO language, Python preferred
· Proven experience in building performance test automation framework and tools
· Knowledge and experience working with Docker, K8s and Windows domain environment
· Experience with monitoring related technologies- advantage
· Ability to implement Jenkins CI/CD pipeline - advantage
· Knowledge of Cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure) - advantage
· Multi-processing programming experience - advantage
Want to learn more about Silverfort?
We’ll be happy to assist.