Webinar-The Journey to Identity-Centric Zero Trust Architecture
More and more organizations acknowledge the implementation of Zero Trust in the identity control plane as the best protection against compromised credentials attacks on on-prem and cloud resources. However, the way to achieve true identity-based Zero Trust is not always clear.
Join Abbas Kudrati, APAC Chief Cybersecurity Advisor of Microsoft, and Hed Kovetz, Co-Founder and CEO of Silverfort, as they discuss:
- How Identity-Centric Zero Trust transforms and elevates organizations’ security posture
- The difference between Identity vs Network-centric Zero Trust models
- The typical challenges organizations face in their Zero Trust journey
- How to resolve legacy authentication protocol and legacy application authentication challenges in your Zero Trust journey
- Real-life examples of attacks prevented by having Identity-Centric Zero Trust in place