Join the Silverfort Administrator Training session on Tuesday 31st October at 12PM CST / 5PM GMT for new and existing users who want to get started with Silverfort’s Admin console.
The session will be presented by one of Silverfort’s Technical Customer Success Managers and will cover:
- Silverfort’s support portal, opening tickets, and reviewing articles
- In-depth log analysis and troubleshooting
- Creating, maintaining, and fine-tuning policies
- Using Silverfort for Windows Login
- Detecting an attack or vulnerability
- Standard and best practices for MFA security
- Desktop Messaging Service
- Service account protection
- Future roadmap items, feedback, and what to expect from the upgrade
The session is 4 hours long and will include breaks every 45 minutes. You will have time to ask questions for each topic as we move along.
We highly recommend that you already have access to the Silverfort console and have had a look around before the session. The session will cover all the basics, but you can follow along with the training in your own environment.
It will be recorded and made available to you shortly after.
Register now to save your place and if you have any questions in the meantime, contact your dedicated Customer Success Manager or email [email protected]